Saturday 15 January 2011

EOTD - Smoked Out Browns



Products used;
GOSH Trio Eyeshadow 'TR2 Smoky'
GOSH Velvet Touch Eyeliner 'Black Ink'
Ardell '#120 Demi' Lashes

I got this GOSH trio as part of a gift set for Christmas and I've been wanting to have a play around with it for ages. This is what I done with it and I thought I'd share. I glammed it up with some big lashes and heavy liner, but without those it would be perfect for daytime.
I LOVE these lashes. I ordered them from America, cost me £3.99 and I prefer them over any lashes I have bought before. If you're interested here's the link for them. 

I also used to hate eyeliner but this has most definitely turned me. I put this on my waterline around 6:00pm, it's now 12:38am and still as intense as ever. So good.

 (a posey picture for good measure)

So I hope you enjoyed this quick little EOTD :)

Kate x 

7 comments:

Jenna said...

This is such a pretty look!

thatssofletch.blogspot.com

xo, Jay

Lilit said...

That looks gorgeous! Browny colours really suit your blue eyes, makes them sparklier!

And that eyeliner sounds great if it stayed in your waterline for more than 6hrs, as mine pretty much within the 1st hour starts disapperaring.

Lilit
xo

Straight Up Glam said...

This is a beautiful look! I love how those shades really bring out the color of your eyes! =) You made me want to give GOSH liners a try!

Andrée xx

Kaushal said...

This is super pretty doll :)

Kaushal xx

Anonymous said...

You look so pretty! xx

Anonymous said...

lovely look, i'm definately going to have to buy myself those ardell lashes!

sarahbox04.blogspot.com xx

Kate said...

Thank you girls :) Yeah I would really recommend the Gosh liner! I used to be obsessed with lining my eyes about three years ago ( I think that's why I've shyed away from it now) and I've never known a liner to last as well as this one! Definitely worth a try :) xx