Sunday 28 November 2010

MUA Review

So, I'm pretty slow on this MUA bandwagon (Superdrug's cheapo make up collection) but that's only cause the Superdrugs near me have only just got this range in!
Anyway, naturally I wanted to try out loads of their items but nothing really caught my eye :(
So I just ended up picking these two items up.



First up is the lippy in the ever imaginative 'shade 4'. Now my camera hasn't picked up the colour as I took the pictures at night. This would best be d
escribed as a neon Barbie pink.
I was instantly drawn to this shade. Although it looks as if the pigmentation would be amazing, it actually gives your lips more of a bright pink tint.




The coverage is very sheer, but I love it. It's very moisturising. I'm actually really impressed! The packaging doesn't look too cheap and the product is great for those low budget beauty buys :) And you can also unscrew the bottom to find more product there!



Next up is the lipgloss I picked up. I steer clear from glosses. I love lipsticks too much, but I thought for £1 I can't go wrong. You get 14mls of product in this squeezy tube which is double what most other glosses offer! This is 'shade 3'.



The lipgloss is slightly sticky, which I like, but also very moisturising. It gives a nice tint of nude to my lips with a slight shimmer.



All in all, I'm very impressed with what I have tried so far! I'm definitely going to try some more of their products!

What do you think of their range?? :)

Kate x

1 comment:

Xx Sazica xX said...

the bit at the end of the liptick is a lipgloss swatch both and you'll see :)
im a mua lover lol