Wednesday 1 December 2010

Do You Graze??

Yep.. I've jumped on the bandwagon and signed up with Graze. For those of you not in the know, Graze are basically a healthy eating company which send you freshly sealed boxes of yummy snacks through to you as often as you require.
When you sign up you tell them what foods you like, hate and what you would like to try. Then they will select each snack at random for y
ou and post it to you :)




It's such a great idea. If you're just trying to watch what yo
u eat without the boring diets and having to eat the same old rabbit food everyday then this is perfect for you! I can tell I'm going to be addicted!!

This is my first 'nibble box' I have recieved. I received it a day later than the day I nominated (Monday) but I think I'll let them off due to the snow we've been
having in the UK!



In my box I received the 'love mix', a mixture of Goji berries, Cherries and organic Apricots.. 'sweet and sour nuts' which consists of chilli Cashews, honey Peanuts and lemon Almonds.. 'strawberry fields forever' which has Strawberries, jumbo raisins and green raisins.. then last but not least 'oven roasted cashews' which yes, you guessed it, consists of cashews.

I am obsessed with Cashews so I was very pleased with the first box ;)

In each box you will also receive a cute little booklet full of facts and t
ips on how to make the most of your graze boxes..




And also a personalised leaflet full of the nutritional information of what is in your box, so if you're on a diet etc.. very handy!



I can't wait to see what's in my next box :)

If you'd like to order one use this code BJ18RT13 and you will receive your first box absolutely free and your second one half price.. rude not to ;)
If you aren't impressed then you can just cancel it straight away.

Any suggestions on what I should try next??

Kate x



No comments: